The first study of its kind—and a major global business media event
The Startup Study provides a comprehensive view of the startup ecosystem, and equally important, what it means in terms of your new business opportunities and how best to tap them.
Enjoy a front-row seat—and insider access—to the emergence of history’s most consequential generation of entrepreneurs as they accelerate the commercialization of the exponential technologies that will redefine the way the world lives and works. Reach, influence, and follow the progress of the startups that matter most—startups that will become your suppliers, partners, customers, competitors, acquisitions, and market disruptors.
Why Sponsor The Startup Study?
- Reach an audience of more than a million entrepreneurs, innovators, and influential business leaders via multiple high-value touchpoints over the full five years of the Study.
- Inject and amplify your brand and value propositions directly into the bloodstream of the startup network and the entire ecosystem that supports it.
- Expand your reach and influence into the very community that is already working to redefine the future—a future that will impact your served markets in surprising, unexpected—and disruptive—ways.
- Achieve high visibility across the entire ecosystem as a forward-thinking, technology-driven, and essential brand.
- Harness and leverage the disruptive thinking of the emerging class of innovators, explore new strategies, and discover new opportunities and markets.
- Inspire with your thought leadership—and be inspired in return.
- Enjoy the high-value Charter Sponsor benefits described below.
Charter Sponsor Benefits
- Full-page ad in each of the Study’s annual Findings and Insights eBooks (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Full-page contributed editorial (e.g., feature story, case study, resource, etc.) in each of the Study’s annual Findings and Insights eBooks (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Hyperlinked logo placement with 75-word description on www.TheStartupStudy.com
- Hyperlinked logo placement in each of the annual findings eBooks
- Participation in Study design—what do you want to know?
- Hardbound copy of each of the Study’s annual Findings and Insights books (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
Get in on Five Complete Seasons of The Study’s Annual Findings
Each year of the five-year Study will be produced and published in a formal, comprehensive review of the findings, complete with detailed survey results, insightful case studies, incisive commentary by our team of expert advisers, and valuable information about the essential resources that are co-evolving along with the fast-developing ecosystem.
2018 1st Season Schedule & Deadlines
- Charter Sponsorship close: June 15, 2018
- Advertising art and editorial close: August 21, 2018
- Publication: November, 2018
Become a Charter Sponsor: Enjoy Massive Savings—and 5X the Value
The Startup Study is a five-year longitudinal study. As a Charter Sponsor, you can take advantage of a one-time, all-inclusive fee of $19,995 that covers all the benefits described above for the Study’s entire five-year duration (2018 – 2022).
Charter Sponsorship closes June 15, 2018, after which time, sponsorship shifts to an annual fee ($19,995) for each of the subsequent years. In other words, Charter Sponsors receive five years of strategic value for the price of one. Don’t miss it!
Additionally, we have just one annual opportunity available for a Presenting Sponsor. Contact us for details.
Reserve Your Space Now
Contact john @ technicacuriosa.com